Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Welcom to the Seth, Alicia and Jack Wolfert Blog or otherwise known as "Blog Von Wolfert"

Hey Family and Friends,

In an attempt to please some family members and friends, Alicia and I decided (actually it was Alicia's idea) to create a blog and post picutres with brief updates about our family. This blog might turn out to be a bust after two months, but for now, we will publish our family's activities via this blog. Feel free to comment on, criticize or simply enjoy our young family's pictures and updates.

Seth Wolfert

6 comments:

Cammie said...

Seth and Alicia I just found this and I am putting a link on my blog, so get on it and update your blog. When did you move to FL by the way?

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

I found your blog from Cammie. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. You guys will totally get addicted like me.

emilyy said...

Yeah!!! I was so happy to find your blog. Welcome.

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

Seth, that was one pathetic blog. I know all of the girls said nice things to you, but seriously sad. It reminded me of your jump shot. Ryan

Eean said...

Yeah, what Ryan said. One month... one post...

What, did you like have finals and move or something?

Amber Ayres said...

It was good to see you at the reunion, Seth. Your wife is sooo cute and sweet. Congrats on the new baby coming, and your little boy looks just like you. I know you said you don't have internet now, but when you ever get online again check out my blog, it's fun to chat with you and keep in touch! Good luck in Atlanta!

Amber (Meecham) Ayres