Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jack Attack


Of course we're good parents. Jack just seems to get the sugar rush from suckers immediately and then starts running around. Here's one of those moments. What a little stud. He loves basketball right now. He loves playing it himself and watching daddy and mommy play. Basketball is new for me (Alicia) but I have a great coach and fan all in one...Seth. I figure if I'm coaching the YW in basketball I should learn how to play. I'm actually really starting to like it, and I'm working on getting better. Hey I can't be the tallest person on the court and completely useless. Back to Jack, he's talking better and better and turning into a little mimic. Anything mommy does, more so daddy, Jack immitates, either acts out, says, or does. It cracks me up when I'm on the phone and he'll go grab one of his play phones, come sit next to me, and then say the last three words of the last sentence I said. He's definitely entertaining.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh my gosh, he's so big! good luck with basketball. I never have gotten the hang of it, regardless of how many times I tried.

C said...

CUTE!!! What a stud is RIGHT!

C said...

oh yeah, and way to go on the basketball thing. How did you ever NOT learn to play basketball?! That's absolutely amazing to me...

Knapp Time said...

Cute! What I would have done for your height when I used to play basketball. I sure you will be good cause thats just how you roll.